Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Roethlisberger Quotes -- before and after

Before (Terry Bradshaw, May 2005)
"Ben, you're starting to make me think you're not that smart," said Bradshaw, looking directly into a camera and pointing his index finger. "Did you not see what that idiot in Cleveland did? You're cool enough without it (the bike). Wait until you're 33, 34. Ride the sucker all you want then."As the interview ended, Bradshaw walked off, muttering, "I can't believe he's riding that motorcycle. Stupidest thing I ever heard of."
After (Joey Porter, yesterday)
"If I fall off a Jet Ski, I hit the water, and I like my odds. I'm going to get wet. What I say about motorcycles is that concrete is undefeated."

1 comment:

The Analyzer said...

It's all Cowher's fault!!

Your site for breaking news

See I told you!