Byung-Hyun Kim, Mike Timlin, Alan Embree, Brandon Lyon, Ramiro Mendoza, Todd Jones, Jason Shiell, Scott Williamson, Chad Fox, Steve Woodward, Scott Sauerbeck, Bruce Chen, Robert Person, Ryan Rupe, Rudy Saenez, Hector Almonte, Bobby Howry, Kevin Tolar, Matt White, Keith Foulke, Curt Leskanic, Terry Adams, Mark Malaska, Mike Myers, Anastacio Martinez, Pedro Astacio, Jamie Brown, Jimmy Anderson, Phil Seibel, Bobby Jones, Joe Nelson, Frank Castillo, Matt Mantai, Jeremi Gonzalez, John Halama, Chad Bradford, Blaine Neal, Chad Harville, Mike Reminlinger, Mike Stanton, Scott Cassidy, Matt Perisho, Mike Holtz, Rudy Saenez (again!), Julian Tavarez, Javier Lopez, David Riske
- The preceding names are Theo's attempts at building the Red Sox bullpen since he started before the 2003 season.
- Not included are prospects from the farm system which Theo seems to have better luck with.
- I included some starters who also pitched long relief (Frank Castillo, Bruce Chen)
- In red are pitchers who were consistently good (not necessarily great)
- In blue are pitchers who had their good moments. This is a pretty broad category. One one end of the spectrum, there's Keith Foulke who's great 2004 season made the Red Sox championship possible. On the other end of the spectrum is Scott Williamson, who always was injured, but he did have a nice run in the 2003 playoffs.
- In black are the reasons for Sox fans' health problems.