Saturday, March 26, 2005

Another Great Game

Arizona and Illinois both played well, impressive talent on the court, and both teams giving great effort. Throw in an incredible comeback and overtime; there's nothing else I could ask for. Some quick thoughts:
  • After that game Stoudamire will be lucky to be drafted in the second round.
  • Give me Deron Williams over Raymond Felton any day. Felton might be quicker, but Williams is smarter and tougher.
  • Hassan Adams reminds me of the great Stevie Douglas of the poor free throw shooting Cuse teams.
  • Don't know about Channing Fryes's pro prospects, but it was enjoyable to watch his well rounded game.
  • Is there a classier college than Lute Olson?
  • Two more games tomorrow, but I'm stuck with being with my family. Of all the times Jesus decides to rise from the dead, he chooses March Madness. Why not the weekend after the Super Bowl?

No comments: