Wednesday, March 09, 2005

What the "experts" said

On a day when they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second-best tackle in the draft in Kenyatta Walker, they took Georgia defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who had 1 sacks last season in the pass-happy SEC and is too tall to play tackle at 6-6 and too slow to play defensive end. This genius move was followed by trading out of a spot where they could have gotten the last decent receiver in Robert Ferguson and settled for tackle Matt Light, who will not help any time soon. - Ron Borges, MSNBC after 2001 Draft.


I stole, I mean borrowed this from www.bostonsportsmedia.com.
They have a bunch of revolving quotes on their front page, and this quote inspired me to do this "expert" thing. I would have started off with this quote, but I started this feature during the dark days of my "No-Boston" Week.

No comments: