Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Distractions Please

I'm absolutely depressed. I just don't understand this country. Overall, I'm gonna leave the political postings to Bartcop; he does it so well. I'm hoping this page will help me forget about the world for a few minutes a day, and hopefully it will do the same for you.

Right now, I'm still just figuring things out for this page, but I have a few ideas. As you can tell already, I want this site to be about opinions -- mine and yours. If you're upset I'm not writing about a certain subject, then write something and I'll post it. Also, I'm trying to be original which isn't easy. I love reading Peter King and Bill Simmons, but I'm avoiding using their ideas or even their writing styles. I'll be experimenting and some things will be disasters (just let me know or I'll keep doing it). Also, if you have any ideas, please tell me.

Thanks to everyone who's posted and written to me.

p.s. If you're like me and trying to avoid politics for the time being, go to http://www.sportspickle.com

And I'm not just posting this link because of the headline, "Study: Nation's IQ up 10 Points Since Tim McCarver Stopped Talking on Public Airways"

No comments: