Monday, November 22, 2004

NFL Thoughts

  • Am I the only one who enjoys seeing Jeremy Shockey drop passes?
  • When I used to play video games, if I ended up on my own one yard line I'’d be excited because of the chance of having a 99 yard play. I get the same feeling when Michael Vick'’s on his one.
  • I also used to keep passing and run the hurry up despite a big lead just to pad my stats. Just like Peyton Manning.
  • I didn'’t yell at the refs after every incomplete pass though.
  • Peyton'’s commercials are annoying too.
  • I’'d love to see Vick against Belichick’'s defense
  • Nothing'’s better than seeing a player you hate go to a team you hate and then seeing that team have a terrible season. Thank you, Warren Sapp.
  • Bledsoe'’s Bills destroyed the Rams. More evidence that the AFC is clearly superior to the NFC.
  • My one o’'clock choices: Ravens vs. Cowboys or Jets vs. Browns. I watched Elf.
  • CBS did a piece on the large of amount of injuries this season. It was pretty interesting commentary. So was last year’s. And the year before that too.
  • It'’s fun hearing all the excuses the media makes for Bill Parcells. Why can’t they just say that this year’s Cowboys are a poorly coached team?
  • Next week: Dolphins (1-9) vs. 49ers (1-9)!!!!

No comments: