Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Football

  • New NFL rule proposal: if a team loses by more than 30 points, they lose the right to host a Thanksgiving game for the next ten years
  • Cowboy fans booed when Testaverde entered the game. Were they booing Testaverde or were they booing the coaching of the great Parcells?
  • I'm not sure if I've seen an offensive as bad as Chicago's.
  • Many Boston sports "experts" criticized the Pats for taking Seymour instead of David Terrell.
  • Not sure if I should blame a late night, the Turkey, or the game, but I slept through most of the Chicago game.
  • A great New England Thanksgiving tradition is the morning high school games among rival schools. A nice reunion where recent high school graduates compete to see who can be the drunkest. In my hometown, the drunkest gets the honor of holding an umbrella. I'd love to have video of the umbrella winner later in the day going home to mom's for Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments: