Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving, some site news

Food and Football! What a great day. With the Bears playing the Cowboys, I'll even have time to get away from the TV and spend time with family. Here's two quick holiday thoughts:
  • Every columnist, media person, and webpage that does a "Turkeys of the Year" feature is lame.
  • People who call Thanksgiving, "Turkey Day," should be shot.
As for news, there's a chance this site will have some new contributors soon. I don't know if many of you heard the story about a drunken meeting between the Sox and Yankees owners where they agreed to trade Ted Williams for Joe DiMaggio. The next morning, the sobered up owners thought better of it. Anyway, there's potential of that happening with the new writers and me.

Also, I welcome everyone to contribute to this site. You can register with Blogger (which is free) and respond to posts, or you can e-mail me(bartcopsportseast@yahoo.com) your own articles, which I'll then post. I'll post just about anything because much like a wife of a Yankee fan, my standards are low.

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for visiting.

No comments: