Monday, July 18, 2005

Only one left

Tim Brown announced his retirement today, and the first thing I thought of was there goes another player from Tecmo Super Bowl. I thought I would be the only person crazy enough to mention this, but another site beat me to the punch. It turns out Jerry Rice is the last remaining active player from Tecmo Bowl, the game that came out before Tecmo Super Bowl -- the greatest game ever.

If you really want to learn more, go to the site from where I got the information.

2 comments:

Alan said...

I didn't play the original Tecmo much, but, as you know Patriotsy2k, I dominated in Tecmo Super Bowl.

Alan said...

From the Sports Frog message board,http://www.sportsfrog.com/swamp/, I learned that John Carney, Sean Landeta, Deion Sanders, and Bruce Smith are still active, and they were all on Tecmo Super Bowl. Now I'm afraid there's more.