Some other thoughts
- Ideal scenario: the Colts go 16-0, destroy their first round opponent, and then get shut out by the Patriots in the AFC Championship game.
- Last week I thought the Jets were really bad, and then I saw how much worse the Bills were, and then I found out the Raiders lost to the really bad Jets. Bad teams are everywhere.
- Speaking of bad teams, did the Texans kicker miss on purpose?
- Maybe the refs of the Detroit, Green Bay game were Lion fans who wanted the Lions to get Reggie Bush. That's the only way I can explain the bizarre calls that went against the Lions.
- The Steelers beating the Bears shows how the NFC is the junior varsity league.
- Good news! Michael Irvin is back on ESPN. This touching moment reminds me of when Letterman return after his bypass surgery.