Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Coincidence?

Before I checked my e-mail, this is what I wrote about the Grady Little hire: "I can't stop laughing."

Later I checked my e-mail and Patriotsy2k informed me of the Little hiring, writing that the story "gave me a chuckle."

So Little's hiring is a laughing matter for Red Sox fans. What would our reactions be if the Red Sox hadn't won the World Series in 2004? There may have been some more bitterness. The rest of Patriotsy2k's e-mail:

Seeing this "breaking story" on SportsCenter today
gave me a chuckle. Even though his career managing
record is pretty good - thanks to the Sox talent
thick rosters in '02 and '03 - he really is not
management material. Maybe I will be proven wrong
and he will thrive in LA. Maybe Derek Lowe will be
inspired to be Cy Young material next year with him
back as his skipper. Maybe I will stop typing and
check out what Eva Longoria is doing with herself
lately...

No comments: