Friday, March 03, 2006

Ref bashing

"Somebody saw Bavetta get off the bus [Wednesday] night and I thought, 'Oh, [expletive].' I knew what was coming," Stackhouse told The (Fort Worth) Star-Telegram...

"...It's tough to come on the road in this environment and have to play agains the refs, too," Stackhouse told the paper. "[Expletive] Dick Bavetta. I'm tired of his [expletive]. It's like the game is about him. He just needs to call the game and call the fouls..."

"...This game was about Dick Bavetta," he said, according to The Morning News. "He called a double technical foul like he's trying to sort it out. But he never saw what happened. If he'd seen what had happened, he'd know I got an offensive rebound and Horry came down and gave me a cheap shot at the other end."
Also, it looked like Robert Horry tried to bite Stackhouse's arm. Mr. Stackhouse, say, "hello," to Tree Rollins and Mike Tyson.

No comments: