Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Answering Peter King's mail

From MMQB Tuesday Edition:

HMMMMMMMM. From Tony B., of Monroe, La.: "Let's say that instead of the Steelers and Eagles playing at home this weekend, it was the Jets and the Giants. How would the NFL go about scheduling the conference championship games if they were to both be played in the same stadium? Just something I've always been curious about.''

[King's Answer]Good question. I asked a league guy that once, several years ago, and I think they'd either play at 12 and 8 on Sunday, or one Saturday and one Sunday.

My Answer: Terrible questions. That's like asking what I would do if Paris Hilton and Anna Kournikova bothed asked me out for a date on the same night. Since it will never happen, it's just something we don't need to worry about.


No comments: