Monday, January 17, 2005

Quotes

When asked if the defense had pitched a perfect game, Pats DE Willie McGinest said "No. We let Vanderjagt kick a field goal. Mr. Know-It-All. It's going to be amusing to see what he has to say for 10 more months on why they didn't win. We just dusted that clown off our shoulder."

"No, we let (Mike) Vanderjagt kick a field goal," he said. "We let that bum kick a field goal. Mr. Know It All. He got his three points so I guess he did his job." -McGinest, again

"I'm just trying to think of what excuses they're saying in that locker room right now, what rules they want to change now. I was just tired of it. I was tired of hearing this and that, talking about the last game and how we didn't win the game, how they lost the game by giving the ball away. To hold that offense to three points - I mean there's no doubt what Peyton Manning did this year and I respect them as players - but sometimes, you've just got to be quiet and play football." -Tedy Bruschi

No comments: