I learned so many things from this replay.
- Rasheed is a jerk. He risking a technical foul against his team when he clearly knows he fouled the guy.
- Rasheed has no credibility. When he complains after that call, I'm not going to believe he has a legitimate gripe about another call (officials probably think this way too).
- The Pistons get away with blatantly shoving people. If Rasheed received a foul every time he pushed someone, he wouldn't have been so surprised at the call last night.
- Part of the success of the Pistons great defense is that they get away with a lot. Sure, they rotate well and have some incredible defenders, but how much of their success is due to uncalled grabs, holds, and shoves?
- The Pistons getting away with pushing et cetera contributes to some pretty boring games.
So, the lesson from that play is Rasheed's a jerk, the refs are incompetent, and if the NBA wants better ratings, they should do something about the poor officiating.