Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Pistons will win

As you can tell from my last post, I've barely watched any sports, and I'm ashamed to say that a barely watched any of the semi-finals. Three quick thoughts about the previous series.
  1. It's a shame for all NBA fans that we didn't get to see a healthy Wade in the final two games of the series.
  2. There's been a lot of talk about how poor the officiating has been. It's a safe bet to say I would have written about this if I had tv.
  3. After game 1, I said the Spurs would be the Suns because no one could stop Duncan and company. The only way to beat the Spurs is with defense, which Phoenix doesn't do much.
On to Detroit versus San Antonio!!! I'm saying the Pistons will win because they have better overall talent.

1 comment:

Amycarry said...

listening to the sound: the material is the worst Bathtub faucet resolved, good leader is the whole cast copper, Waterfall faucet . If the sound is very crisp, Faucet parts must be stainless steel, the quality difference would a grade