Wednesday, April 13, 2005

BartCop Florida

My next few posts will be about my wild adventures in Florida. The third funniest moment of the week was when Patriotsy2k and I were wandering along A1A around 3:30 AM. Patsy2k thought he heard someone say, "Red Sox," so he yelled, "Yeah Red Sox!" They then told us the Sox sucked, and we just kept repeating the words, "World Series Champs." Nothing they said could beat that concise drunken argument. You'll have to find the top two funniest moments in my long post about Dolphin Stadium.

A note to the Godfather: Patriotsy2k is very excited about that free yard you owe him, and he believes he'll drink it faster than you drink yours. The strange thing was that as he was saying this I finished my Wet Willy drink before he could finish his.

No comments: