- When Jermaine O'Neal gets fouled, will he be allowed to confront the other player without getting a technical? (O'Neal stopped doing this later in the Celtics series because he probably noticed the Celtics getting technicals for doing this)
- Will the Pacers' point guards be allowed knee, straight arm, elbow, and throw their shoulders into any defender who dares to cover them tightly?
- Will Dale Davis be allowed to continue with his cheap shots under the basket?
- Will they be allowed to grab, hold, and shove Rip Hamilton if he moves without the ball?
- Will they be allowed to push the body of a low post shooter? (This is a common defensive maneuver and the refs called it a lot for established low post players like O'Neal, Duncan, etc. Walker and Jefferson never got this call in the series.)
- Will they be allowed to slap people without a whistle as they reach for the ball?
- Will the Pistons need to flop every time to get a whistle?
Sunday, May 08, 2005
What will the Pacers be allowed to do?
Before you criticize me for just blaming the refs, see my post below.