Saturday, May 07, 2005

Why I don't get paid for this

I tried to watch the Bulls/Wizards game. I made it to halftime, decided to rest my eyes, next thing I know it's midnight. Blame it on the ESPN halftime show...or the Vodka.

  • I was hoping to see why Ben Gordon won the 6th Man Award. He shot 0-1 and had 5 turnovers. Maybe I'll see why next year.
  • Very impressed with Kirk Hinrich. Since his Kansas days, I loved how he rushes the ball up and he has a beautiful shot.
  • I was wondering what ever happened to Adrian Griffin. He's a bad athlete who can't shoot, but he always ends up doing good things on the court.
  • Larry Hughes's two consecutive steals was an impressive display of defense. He came out of school too early and always ended up in bad situations. Now he's playing like an All Star.
  • The Antawn Jamison trade is why I picked the Wizards for the playoffs at the beginining of the season.
  • Is there a bigger dropoff in halftime shows when you go from TNT to ESPN. I've actually tuned in to TNT just to watch Barkley and his halftime show, and when the game came back on I'd change the channel.
  • Some expert analysis from ESPN's halftime show from either Tim Legler or Greg Anthony: "I think Indiana will win because of home court advantage." (a prediction regarding Game 7 in Boston).

No comments: