Here's what I learned:
- College kickers can't kick
- College overtime rules are dumb. The entire game was about field position, so let's eliminate that in overtime. Just plain stupid.
- There was talk the Patriots could draft the Penn State Middle Linebacker. Nice to see him getting hurt.
- Joe Paterno is a cranky old man.
- Bobby Bowden is a jolly old man.
- Nothing's worse than not being able to fall asleep because of an earlier nap while listening to the sophisticated ramblings of JT the Brick.
- I guess going to work the next day is worse.