Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So tired

I decided to watch the Orange Bowl. I don't know if it was the two beers I had or the countless three-and-outs, but I ended up sleeping through most of the first three quarters. Because the fourth quarter was exciting and I was impressed with the defenses of both teams, I decided to watch until the game ended.

Here's what I learned:
  • College kickers can't kick
  • College overtime rules are dumb. The entire game was about field position, so let's eliminate that in overtime. Just plain stupid.
  • There was talk the Patriots could draft the Penn State Middle Linebacker. Nice to see him getting hurt.
  • Joe Paterno is a cranky old man.
  • Bobby Bowden is a jolly old man.
  • Nothing's worse than not being able to fall asleep because of an earlier nap while listening to the sophisticated ramblings of JT the Brick.
  • I guess going to work the next day is worse.

No comments: