- Tony LaRussa screaming at an ump making more physical contact with the umpire than what David Wells did to get himself a five game suspension.
- Jim Edmonds getting thrown out of the game after a terrible strike three call.
- Keep up the good work umps!
- Larry Walker making an incredible base running play in the ninth. Basically, he snuck to third base after his teammate was thrown out at the plate. Walker keeps proving that you can be a good baserunner without being fast.
- That play was followed by a brilliant 4-6-3 doubleplay pulled off by the Astros to end of the game.
- Maybe saw ten minutes of the game and saw some good fielding, good baserunning, umpires stealing the show, and a guy running up that stupid hill in centerfield to make a catch.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
A little baseball
During some commercial breaks and instant replay challenges I watched some of the Astros, Cardinals game. Here's what I saw: