- Am I imagining things or did the Pats secondary seem to get better when Troy Brown joined the defensive backfield?
- I've whined enough about defensive injuries, now it's time to whine about injuries on the offensive side. Here's what was missing: starting running back, third down running back, third string running back/fullback, starting tight end, second receiver, starting left tackle, starting right tackle, starting center. Did I forget anyone?
- Some new players for the Patriots finally contributed. Heath Evans, who they picked up off the street had some strong runs, Ellis Hobbs made some plays at cornerback, and Tim Dwight looks like the type of guy who makes big plays.
- Is Chris Chambers Reggie Miller in disguise? He whines to the ref after every incomplete pass. Reggie Miller, though, makes big plays at the end of the game.
- This year's Patriots aren't at the same level of Indy, Pitt, and Denver, but luckily their competition is the AFC East.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Pats squeak by Miami
It's always a big deal when the Patriots beat Miami in Miami. Brady seems to always struggle against the Dolphins D and the Dolphins have great homefield advantage with the weather. Now some thoughts: